Handle Recruitment is working with a well-known international record label, who have recently expanded their London office, to source a Label Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience working for a record label and will be able to confidently lead a team whilst managing projects and people. Could this be you?
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and directing the day to day activities of local label staff
- Working in tandem with the US office to execute label priorities in the UK and Europe
- Coordinating daily/ weekly activities with local employees and marketing/ promotion consultants as and when required
- Managing promotion & marketing budgets for new release and re-issue projects
- Being the focal person for new business opportunities, pitch meetings and the lead contact for territory partners
- Preparing weekly activity updates on label projects and initiatives
- Presenting updates to US office and marketing staff at weekly meetings
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of Urban/Soul/Reggae/ World Music
- Experience of working within an international record label
- Knowledge of Music Business activity (Sales, Marketing, Promotion and/or A&R)
- Proven team management experience in a comparable environment or organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated, hardworking team who work with some brilliant artists.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter.